Attorney Gina M. Cummings
Years of experience in a wide variety of legal disciplines.
Gina M. Cummings, Esquire
Notary Public for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Legal Experience Includes:
- Over twenty years of experience as a Trial Attorney;
- Personal Injury Law;
- Both Commercial & Residential Landlord/Tenant Law;
- Wills, Trusts and Estates;
- Contract Law;
- Corporate Law;
- Divorce, Child Custody and Support and Family Law;
- Purchase and Sale Negotiation and Drafting.
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Cum Laude and with Distinction in the Field, Emmanuel College, Boston, Massachusetts.
Juris Doctor, Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts.
Admitted to the Practive of Law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Admitted to the Practive of Law before the United States Federal Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Joined the Law Office of Latronico & Whitestone in Boston, Massachusetts.
Founded The Law Office of Gina M. Cummings in Wilmington, Massachusetts
Re-Appointed as Notary Public to and for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts