Personal Injury Law
If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall, on a construction site, or at another persons home or business, the Law Office of Gina M. Cummings can help to ensure that your rights are protected. An accident can result in medical costs, lost time from work, follow up care, and sometimes permanent injuries or scarring. The emotional and financial toll of injuries can be devestating. The Firm will work to see that a legally responsible party compensates you for the damage you have been caused.
The firms services in this area:
- Assistance in Making Personal Injury Protection claims as a courtesy to all clients;
- Presentation of Claims to insurers and other responsible parties;
- Collection of Wage and Medical Documentation and Billing to support your claim;
- Witness interviews;
- Negotiation and Settlement of Claims;
- Experienced Representation at Trial of Suits against Responsible Parties;
- Representation at Mediation or Arbitration;
- Representation in Uninsured or Underinsured Claims;
- Contingency Fee Agreements available in most cases; you do not pay attorneys fees unless you recover for your injuries;
- Free initial consultations available.
Do you have questions or do you want to make an appointment in this area?
Call us at (978) 657-LAW5 or email us at GMCLaw@aol.com.